Saturday, January 27, 2007

Day 12- still catching up

So the rabbi left at like 9 at night, I figured I'd have the room to myself. No, at 11 or so they brought in Bob. At first, I thought Bob was a mid-westerner. He kinda had the look and he actually said hi to me and introduced himself. It wasn't until about 4 that morning that Bob's yelling "FUCKING IV BEEPING" clued me in to his New Yorker status.

Bob seemed nice enough, but he snored. And not in the normal human way. Imagine, if you will, a gas powered lawn mower. Now imagine the sound of someone pulling the starter on the lawn mower, the mower starting for a second, then turning off. That is what Bob's snores were like. (oh, and keep in mind that I've probably never experienced that sound in my life, so I'm going on what it sounded like in "honey I shrunk the kids")

No comments: